Functions of Establishment Section
1. Ministerial Establishment & general administration.
2. Matters related to advisory committee and answering the provincial council questions
3. Formulation of cabinet memorandum and executing the decisions made by the provincial cabinet
4. Matters related to provincial council meetings headed by the honorable governor and secretaries committee.
5. Human resource management and implementation of productivity development programs.
6. Implementation of state language policy.
7. Monitoring and appraising the progress of the ministerial establishment and development matters.
8. Maintenance of physical resources and assets under ministry
9. Matters related to establishment and administration of all department officers forwarded to the ministry.